Here are some things to take note of
The person making the will should be:
- Based in Singapore.
- Above 21 years of age.
- Non-Muslim (for Muslim wills, please enquire with lawyers here).
WillMaker™ gives you the following options:
- Appointing an executor with a backup.
- Appointing a guardian for your children.
- Giving specific gifts, such as a property, bank accounts, etc.
- Distributing assets by percentage with backup beneficiaries.
WillMaker™ does not provide more customised options, such as:
- Life Interest (where a property is given to A for the duration of A's life and upon A's death it goes to B).
- Monthly payments to take care of a child.
For customised options, please consult a lawyer. In case of any doubt, do not hesitate to speak to our friendly chat support!